Salary £31055 – £35652 pro rata & QOF related bonus
(Salary is negotiable but will be commensurate with experience)
Hours per week - Negotiable
We require a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who has had a minimum of 2 years post registration experience to carry out routine practice nurse duties including immunisation for adults and children, smears, and management of long-term conditions.
The individual will possess the ability to demonstrate good inter-personal and communication skills, a high level of understanding of chronic disease management, excellent organisational skills, time-management, and the ability to use their own initiative. Practice Nurse experience would be desirable.
- Supportive team with named GP mentor
- List size 12000 patients
- Modern purpose built premises
- Fully computerised (Vision) – “paper-lite”
- High QOF score achievement
- Easily accessible to all parts of Greater Manchester
- Innovative forward thinking Practice
- CQC – Good in all areas
- Support & opportunity to develop skills – e.g. Nurse prescriber course
For an informal discussion please contact: Mrs Bharti Mistry, practice manager on
0161 794 6237or e-mail email@example.com
Application forms and job descriptions are available to download
Practice Nurse Application Form_2017
2017 Practice Nurse Job Description
Please email your application to The Poplars Medical Centre
Closing date: Friday 21st July 2017 or upon receipt of 50 applications.
202 Partington Lane, Swinton, Manchester. M27 0NA
0161 794 6237